TGS Forum
Hello Guest,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining this community for FREE, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, & many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple & absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
TGS Forum
Hello Guest,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining this community for FREE, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, & many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple & absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
TGS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to enhance the speed of my mobile internet?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NortonOrtega

How to enhance the speed of my mobile internet? Empty
PostSubject: How to enhance the speed of my mobile internet?   How to enhance the speed of my mobile internet? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:25 pm

I use MTNL service of India which offlate has been giving me very poor speed.Ii use an Android phone of Sony Ericsson..How to improve the speed..Any tips or tricks. Please suggest.
Back to top Go down
BestGeeK
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
BestGeeK

OS Used : Windows 7, Windows 8 Dev Preview
Mobile : Nokia 5230, iPhone 4, Blackberry 9930, Galaxy S2, HTC HD7
Browser : Opera

PostSubject: Re: How to enhance the speed of my mobile internet?   How to enhance the speed of my mobile internet? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Moved to correct section.
Back to top Go down
http://bikasv.wordpress.com/
NortonOrtega

PostSubject: Re: How to enhance the speed of my mobile internet?   How to enhance the speed of my mobile internet? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:02 am

Thanks!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Malay Akechan
Administrator
Administrator
Malay Akechan

OS Used : Windows 7 & XP
Mobile : Nokia 5233, Samsung Galaxy Tab
Browser : Google Chrome Plus

PostSubject: Re: How to enhance the speed of my mobile internet?   How to enhance the speed of my mobile internet? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:12 pm

After the introduction of 3G services, most telecom companies have capped the speed of their GPRS services over 2G network.

For example Reliance will give you a maximum speed of 60 kbps in 2G plans even at 3G network.

If you're lucky, you might be able to get some uncapped IPs for your ISP on which you will able to get much more speeds.

Search Google for high speed MTNL proxy.

If there is such a open proxy, you can configure it manually into your settings.

Always remember that such proxies exist due to system loopholes & thus will be blocked sooner or later.

BTW what speed are you getting?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tgsforum.in
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to enhance the speed of my mobile internet?   How to enhance the speed of my mobile internet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1