TGS Forum
Hello Guest,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining this community for FREE, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, & many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple & absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
TGS Forum
Hello Guest,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining this community for FREE, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, & many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple & absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
TGS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matrix Screen Locker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
z0m6!3
Forum V.I.P
Forum V.I.P
z0m6!3

Matrix Screen Locker Empty
PostSubject: Matrix Screen Locker   Matrix Screen Locker Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:52 pm

This post is something spicy of all. As we know the photo of a hacker will never be shown and instead of that he uses a Matrix text which has become the symbol of Computer hackerz..

Here is a software which locks the desktop with a password and has a animated matrix text image. When ever we are busy on another work and want our system's work to keep hidden from others, we can just enable this matrix locker and can work on other things.. It also needs a password for awakening our desktop back. This keeps our job secured and also helps our hacktivism.

Here is one screenshot of it.. In this picture, i've activated the matrix screen and trying to regain my desktop. It asks for a password.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Quote :

*NOTE*

It unlocks the screen only if we press correct password.
It cannot be bypassed even by Ctrl+Alt+Del (Windows Task Manager). If it was then there was nothing great in this application.
In-case you forgot your password then just restart your PC.

For more Queries and FAQ's just click here.

And to download this amazing application just click here.

Awesome right..! Share it here..! :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.computingtweaks.com

Matrix Screen Locker
Page 1 of 1