TGS Forum
Hello Guest,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining this community for FREE, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, & many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple & absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
TGS Forum
Hello Guest,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining this community for FREE, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, & many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple & absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
TGS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CERTIFICATE FOR MY SMYBIAN PHONE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anonymous9

CERTIFICATE FOR MY SMYBIAN PHONE Empty
PostSubject: CERTIFICATE FOR MY SMYBIAN PHONE   CERTIFICATE FOR MY SMYBIAN PHONE Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:42 pm

Hi can anyone tell me how to get a certificate for my Symbian Phone..if i give my IMEI and Model number.

Back to top Go down
Malay Akechan
Administrator
Administrator
Malay Akechan

OS Used : Windows 7 & XP
Mobile : Nokia 5233, Samsung Galaxy Tab
Browser : Google Chrome Plus

PostSubject: Re: CERTIFICATE FOR MY SMYBIAN PHONE   CERTIFICATE FOR MY SMYBIAN PHONE Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:54 pm

If you are talking about sign certificate to sign apps manually.

Then you can post your IMEI and model in the comment. Your certificate will be made available. yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.tgsforum.in
BestGeeK
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
BestGeeK

OS Used : Windows 7, Windows 8 Dev Preview
Mobile : Nokia 5230, iPhone 4, Blackberry 9930, Galaxy S2, HTC HD7
Browser : Opera

PostSubject: Re: CERTIFICATE FOR MY SMYBIAN PHONE   CERTIFICATE FOR MY SMYBIAN PHONE Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:18 pm

I completely forgot to mention the replies here.
Just head over to this place for signing the app, and this to hack your phone so that you don't have to sign any app again.
Btw the signing thing is done by Universal signer and not particular to your device. For that check OPDA.
Back to top Go down
http://bikasv.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CERTIFICATE FOR MY SMYBIAN PHONE   CERTIFICATE FOR MY SMYBIAN PHONE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CERTIFICATE FOR MY SMYBIAN PHONE
Page 1 of 1