TGS Forum
Hello Guest,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining this community for FREE, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, & many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple & absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
TGS Forum
Hello Guest,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining this community for FREE, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, & many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple & absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
TGS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[SUNDAY KICKASS] Create your Own Portable Applications

Go down 
AuthorMessage
z0m6!3
Forum V.I.P
Forum V.I.P
z0m6!3

[SUNDAY KICKASS] Create your Own Portable Applications Empty
PostSubject: [SUNDAY KICKASS] Create your Own Portable Applications   [SUNDAY KICKASS] Create your Own Portable Applications Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Every time we go somewhere and work on other PC’s we will be need to carry the applications there and install in their systems and then work on it. Here is a cool tutorial to create your OWN Portable applications which doesn’t need any install..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This can be done by using WINRAR..

Here in this tutorial i will show you how to create a portable VLC player application.

First glance the important files which are needed in order to run VLC player and select them.

Now add them to WinRar archive

Now in the dialog box opened change the settings as in the image,

Now go to Advanced options and select SFX options :

Now in the General tab you will be needed to write the name of the file which is to executed after extraction.

For this application, set as in the below image:

And click on OK.

Now,

Under Text and Icon tab change as:

Add the name of the file to be created and also the icon image if needed..

Now under the same SFX option go to Modes tab and change the parameters as:

And now Click OK in the main dialogue box…

Now your portable file is created and just open the file you will find ther application opened with out any installation..

And i know the images are not so helpful bcoz they are bit flushy..! Soree for that but i had regreted :P i have created a video on this tut..! You will understand easily from it..! Check out:

Hope this was helpful..! Feel free to comment..! :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.computingtweaks.com

[SUNDAY KICKASS] Create your Own Portable Applications
Page 1 of 1