TGS Forum
Hello Guest,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining this community for FREE, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, & many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple & absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
TGS Forum
Hello Guest,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining this community for FREE, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, & many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple & absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
TGS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iPod touch tricks anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
summerfun

iPod touch tricks anyone? Empty
PostSubject: iPod touch tricks anyone?   iPod touch tricks anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:15 am

Hi, been using touch. I wonder if you have any ideas or suggestions, tips to make it performance faster? It's a bit slow when I open it and loading games?
Back to top Go down
ungli
ungli

PostSubject: Re: iPod touch tricks anyone?   iPod touch tricks anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:57 pm

no idea :(
Back to top Go down
summerfun

PostSubject: Re: iPod touch tricks anyone?   iPod touch tricks anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:50 pm

ungli wrote:
no idea :(

hmmm. some forums suggest to try turn it off and on sort of refresh it, I tried, but so far good idea though. My mom bought a new laptop and what I want is to transfer all my files from iPod, photos, music, contacts--do you know if this is possible?
Back to top Go down
Malay Akechan
Administrator
Administrator
Malay Akechan

OS Used : Windows 7 & XP
Mobile : Nokia 5233, Samsung Galaxy Tab
Browser : Google Chrome Plus

PostSubject: Re: iPod touch tricks anyone?   iPod touch tricks anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:34 am

You will have to use Apple iTunes to sync all data from your iPod to your laptop. :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.tgsforum.in
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iPod touch tricks anyone?   iPod touch tricks anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iPod touch tricks anyone?
Page 1 of 1