TGS Forum
Hello Guest,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining this community for FREE, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, & many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple & absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
TGS Forum
Hello Guest,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining this community for FREE, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, & many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple & absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
TGS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to customize HTC Wildfire start up?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hackyourdad

How to customize HTC Wildfire start up?  Empty
PostSubject: How to customize HTC Wildfire start up?    How to customize HTC Wildfire start up?  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:24 pm

Can any one tell me how to customize start up in Android? I have installed the Java SDK and Android-SDK_r15-windows is extracted. When I run the file ddms.bat, its not shwng my mobile. Please tell me everything about this. wave sarcastic
Back to top Go down
BestGeeK
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
BestGeeK

OS Used : Windows 7, Windows 8 Dev Preview
Mobile : Nokia 5230, iPhone 4, Blackberry 9930, Galaxy S2, HTC HD7
Browser : Opera

How to customize HTC Wildfire start up?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to customize HTC Wildfire start up?    How to customize HTC Wildfire start up?  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:53 pm

Just have a look here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bikasv.wordpress.com/

How to customize HTC Wildfire start up?
Page 1 of 1