TGS Forum
Hello Guest,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining this community for FREE, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, & many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple & absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
TGS Forum
Hello Guest,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining this community for FREE, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, & many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple & absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
TGS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sign Your Apps - The Official Way.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BestGeeK
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
BestGeeK

OS Used : Windows 7, Windows 8 Dev Preview
Mobile : Nokia 5230, iPhone 4, Blackberry 9930, Galaxy S2, HTC HD7
Browser : Opera

Sign Your Apps - The Official Way. Empty
PostSubject: Sign Your Apps - The Official Way.   Sign Your Apps - The Official Way. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:58 pm

Hi guys,
I've already discussed about Signing you application, as well as hacking your phone, Symbian of course. Now there's always a problem, if you haven't already hacked your phone, is that the key present in SISContents will not work in case of protected apps. For that you need a proper developer certificate and key from (who else?) Nokia. And as far as you're not publishing the app to OVI store (which costs you 200 Euros), it's completely Free!!

Follow these simple steps -

1. Go to SymbainSigned register page and provide details. Make sure that the email used is not public one (i.e. yahoo, gmail, etc.) as they're blocked. Use corporate/blog or web email. Also, in developer details, you're not required to fill in any details.
  2. Before going further, press *#06# on your phone to obtain 15-digit IMEI number.
  3. Now once registered and get the it confirmed with the email you got, you'll be presented with the dashboard. Here you can add your IMEI.
  4. Once IMEI is added, you'll see it in the List of IMEIs section.
  5. On right you'll find the option to either upload the sis file to get it signed (very slow process), or to download the cert and key file.
  6. Just download the cert and key files from there and use the applications like SISContents to sign you app.
  7. Done!

For detailed instructions and screenshot help, head over to My Blog.
Back to top Go down
http://bikasv.wordpress.com/
BestGeeK
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
BestGeeK

OS Used : Windows 7, Windows 8 Dev Preview
Mobile : Nokia 5230, iPhone 4, Blackberry 9930, Galaxy S2, HTC HD7
Browser : Opera

Sign Your Apps - The Official Way. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign Your Apps - The Official Way.   Sign Your Apps - The Official Way. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:00 pm

And ohh, since I already have a corporate email, and registered to SymbianSigned, you can ask me for cert and keys. Although I cannot guarantee every request, but I'll try as much as possible. Only for TGS members! clap
Back to top Go down
http://bikasv.wordpress.com/

Sign Your Apps - The Official Way.
Page 1 of 1