TGS Forum
Hello Guest,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining this community for FREE, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, & many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple & absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
TGS Forum
Hello Guest,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining this community for FREE, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, & many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple & absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
TGS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Count Binary in fingers..!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
z0m6!3
Forum V.I.P
Forum V.I.P
z0m6!3

Count Binary in fingers..!!  Empty
PostSubject: Count Binary in fingers..!!    Count Binary in fingers..!!  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:55 pm

As we all know Computers understand only binary language which consists of only 0's and 1's... The data or input whatever we give will be converted to binary codes.. This is all what we know about binary.. Also we dont know how exactly to convert a decimal to binary mentally and were doing them on papers.. But here is a trick to count binary on our fingers..

This video tut will show you how to count binary with your fingers..

I love to count 4 again and again..! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.computingtweaks.com
snehal.tayde13
Grade - 1
Grade - 1
snehal.tayde13

Count Binary in fingers..!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count Binary in fingers..!!    Count Binary in fingers..!!  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:39 pm

I REALLY THANK YOU FOR THIS VIDEO..:) thanks
Back to top Go down
http://studybca.co.cc

Count Binary in fingers..!!
Page 1 of 1