1) Only the English
language is allowed when posting.
2) Search before you post. If you are looking for an answer to a specific question, there’s a chance that it has already been posted. First try a search using likely keywords. If it looks like the question hasn’t been answered, please post!
3) When posting, choose a section that is suitable for the subject before posting your message!
4) When creating a topic try to write an informative and not too lengthy heading, the heading should state clearly the subject of the topic.... "Help! my phone is broken" is not very helpful to others!
5) Mind your manners on the board. Do not post any abusive, racist, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Ethnic flaming/insults are certainly not allowed here. Messages only meant to be provocative (trolling) will also not be tolerated and do not respond to such posts (do not feed the trolls).
6) Respect the other members! This forum serves to give information for all and offense to none.
7) SPAM, cross-posting in different sections, blatant 'bumping' of posts, reposting and advertisement-postings (including in avatars) will not be tolerated. Spammers will be banned for life... Other (lesser) offences mean an initial warning.
8) Thank those who help you by hitting the thanks button and posting a quick reply.
9) Act responsibly. Please remember that advice or information posted in a discussion is the personal opinion of the person providing it. If something sounds wrong to you, do not try it. In particular, if any user asks you for personal information, such as an account number, address, password or credit card number, do not provide it – instead, report the user to a moderator.
11) You agree that the webmaster, administrators and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit or which don't respect the Forum Rules. Moderators decisions are taken in thinking in the best for all, so respect them even when you personally don't agree with them.
12) Mediafire, 4shared, Hotfile and similar file hosting sites are permitted.
Not respecting these rules can lead to a immediate and permanent Ban
You should also read the Forum Directives.