TGS Forum
Hello Guest,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining this community for FREE, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, & many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple & absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
TGS Forum
Hello Guest,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining this community for FREE, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, & many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple & absolutely free, so please, join our community today!
TGS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hacking(Rooting) Micromax A60/Android 2.1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
L30_Ph3niX
Grade - 2
Grade - 2
L30_Ph3niX

Hacking(Rooting) Micromax A60/Android 2.1 Empty
PostSubject: Hacking(Rooting) Micromax A60/Android 2.1   Hacking(Rooting) Micromax A60/Android 2.1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:49 am

Hie guys,

about rooting Micromax A60/Android 2.1 when you google and try to find tuts will come across one particular method and that is by using Universal Androot,well it seems to work pretty good but often when you will try to install it it will error report as "Error parsing the package".So here are the ways you can work around with :

1.Instead Use Z4ROOT

2.Use SuperOneClick

3.Use Universal Androot (pm me or msg me on fb I'll send the link to you)

Now using these step by step :

(Try Rooting by any of these in USB Debugging,with your SD card UNmounted)

1.For Z4Root just download it on your SD card,explore through any of the file explorer available(I use root explorer) to the location you kept the .apk file and Install it :P .Its all done YOU ROOTED your phone rolllaf Wasnt that too hard yippi
Quote :
I may happen that your AntiVirus(for me it was AVG) start popping out an virus or infected notification ignore that.

2.For SuperOneClick :
>Download the EXE file from link above
>Install it(you must have Win 7 or .NET v2 + for XP)
>Install the USB Drivers for the Phone(in many case its aint needed,and for micromax don't depend on its default drivers provided those sucks)
>Open the SuperOneClick on the left hand side you will see ROOT button click that and wait with the virtue of patience,Since it takes a bit of time.
>What !!! you are done bro rollball

3.For Universal Androot I'll suggest it to download the v1.6 application and too on the phone it self or try to get it from some where too authentic and try to keep it on the track,Since it looses its data in Delay File write too easily.Now what !! Follow the steps of Z4Root given above thats all you need cherry
Quote :
For incase if still its now being installed try doing the same in recovery mode & ignore the antivirus warning :P

Enjoy ROOTING & ANDROID
Cause I am enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.encode.co.in
ungli
ungli

PostSubject: Re: Hacking(Rooting) Micromax A60/Android 2.1   Hacking(Rooting) Micromax A60/Android 2.1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:54 am

First rooting on this forum explained affraid thanks rock

rock
Back to top Go down
L30_Ph3niX
Grade - 2
Grade - 2
L30_Ph3niX

PostSubject: Re: Hacking(Rooting) Micromax A60/Android 2.1   Hacking(Rooting) Micromax A60/Android 2.1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:56 am

wave

For you anytime brother hopefully soon ROM installation,theme editing,managing,creation,etc for ANDROID i'll b posting yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.encode.co.in
Malay Akechan
Administrator
Administrator
Malay Akechan

OS Used : Windows 7 & XP
Mobile : Nokia 5233, Samsung Galaxy Tab
Browser : Google Chrome Plus

PostSubject: Re: Hacking(Rooting) Micromax A60/Android 2.1   Hacking(Rooting) Micromax A60/Android 2.1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:00 am

thanks for your contribution.

And be sure to add a pic to enhance your profile sarcastic
Back to top Go down
http://www.tgsforum.in
ungli
ungli

PostSubject: Re: Hacking(Rooting) Micromax A60/Android 2.1   Hacking(Rooting) Micromax A60/Android 2.1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:20 pm

arush.sal wrote:
wave

For you anytime brother hopefully soon ROM installation,theme editing,managing,creation,etc for ANDROID i'll b posting yes

We are Waiting !! yaaa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hacking(Rooting) Micromax A60/Android 2.1   Hacking(Rooting) Micromax A60/Android 2.1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hacking(Rooting) Micromax A60/Android 2.1
Page 1 of 1